Our school uniform comprises of:
- Plain or logo navy jumper or cardigan
- Plain white or logo polo shirt, plain white shirt or blouse
- Plain navy trousers, shorts or skirt/pinafore dress. Blue checked/striped dresses may also be worn.
- White or black socks or tights
- Wellington boots (Foundation Stage and Year 1 children only)
- Black shoes (boots, shoes, trainers)
PE Kit - Every child will need a PE kit in school to wear for every PE lesson
- Navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Plain or logo T-shirt in House colours red (BEECH), yellow (WILLOW), green (OAK)
- Sports trainers (any colour)
Purchasing School Uniform
Uniform and PE kits can be bought from high street shops and supermarkets. Children DO NOT have to wear uniform with our logo on it. However, if you would like your child to wear uniform with the LPPS logo on it, it can be bought from:
Trutex, 14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, OX11 8LL
Telephone: 01235 211011
Please use this company for purchasing school uniform with our logo on it as there is no stock kept in school. LPPS logo book bags can also be purchased from Trutex if wanted.